Adoption support group Naples with Jenna Waterbury, LCSW
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
Day/Time based on interest…
Open to Domestic, International, Transracial, & Familial Adoptive Families
(and families exploring the adoption option!)
Call for more information on this upcoming supportive and educational group for parents…meeting day and time based on interest! The group will address various factors impacting adoptive children and parents, including…
- Typical versus atypical behaviors and developmental milestones
- Dealing with unexpected learning and behavioral challenges
- Communicating with school staff and medical professionals, and resources available
- Healthy attachment-sensitive parenting tools
- Understanding the impact of pregnancy and the adoptive process on your child
- Open versus closed adoption, and related factors
- Introduction of biological family members and helping your child grieve
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PRE-REGISTER!