If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
Behavior services in Naples, Florida: If you wish your child was born with an instruction manual or you could find some magical key to unlock the mystery of positive parenting, you are not alone. Behavioral services are appropriate for families struggling to manage behaviors, develop effective parenting strategies, and create a more peaceful and loving environment.
- On-site applied behavior analysis (assessment/evaluation) of individual, family, and organization behavioral challenges
- Private Behavior Services Consultation
- Mindful Parents Support Group for Parents
- Educator and Organization Training and Support
- Education and skills development for caregivers of children with special challenges
- Links to community resources and advocacy organizations
Call our office for more information or to schedule a meeting with Jill.
“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”
~ C. JoyBell C