Laughter Yoga & Mindful Relaxation
24 hour Pre-Registration Required…Call our office to let us know you are joining us!
2nd Saturday of the month at Lowdermilk Beach Park.
Classes are co-sponsored by the Mental Health Association of Southwest Florida to promote mental wellness through laughter in our community.
At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
Per LaughterYoga.org, participants have reported multiple physical health benefits including reduced illness such as colds, flu, hypertension, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, and stiff muscles. Scientific research by Dr. Lee Berk from Loma Linda University, California proved that laughter strengthens the immune system by increasing the number of antibodies.
- Strengthens Immune System
- Increases Oxygen Supply to Blood Cells
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Balances Emotions through Healthy Release
- Cardio Exercise is the #1 way to fight symptoms of Depression and Stress
- Fun, and easily adapted to all levels of physical ability so anyone can participate successfully
Call our office for more information about Laughter Yoga and to book an event!
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.