Anna Noble, LMFT, MAC
Anna Noble is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Master Addiction Counselor, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Yoga Teacher and Personal Trainer. She is also trained in equine assisted psychotherapy. Anna grew up in Germany and provides counseling in German.
Through challenges in her personal and her professional life, Anna has come to believe that a program that promotes true wellness must include strategies for a healthy body, mind and spirit. With this holistic approach, Anna will assist you in overcoming your obstacles in order to achieve an approach to life that meets your needs, is fulfilling and creates happiness. Whether the challenges facing you are due to problems at your job, difficulties in your relationships, or experiences in your past, Anna will coach you through the necessary changes so that your past will not determine your future.
mental health field since 1995 in a variety of settings – including psychiatric hospitals, therapeutic boarding schools, wilderness therapy programs, substance abuse programs and private practice. She has worked with children, teenagers, young adults, adults, families and groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Economics, and Chinese from University of Tuebingen, Germany, 1995
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, Summa cum Laude, 1997
- Master Addiction Counselor Certification (MAC 507370)
- Substance Abuse Counseling using different modalities including motivational interviewing and the stages of change model
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP), completing assessments and recommendations required by the DOT and USCG
- Family Therapy and Family Sculpting – when one member of the family is struggling, the entire family system is affected. Changing family interactions will often lead to changes in the initial problem.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a counseling approach analyzing how our thoughts influence our emotions.
- Experiential Therapy – in addition to talking, Anna often uses art, homework assignments, behavioral experiments, interactions with nature, mindfulness techniques, meditation, movement, and other creative approaches to support change and healing.
- Equine assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) uses interactions with horses for assessment and healing.
- Hypnotherapy (Wellness Institute) – accessing the creative, intuitive, subconscious parts of your mind to find healing and make changes in your thinking and your behaviors.
- Over 18 years in the counseling field
- Wilderness therapy, eating disorder program, therapeutic foster care, psychiatric hospital settings, substance abuse programs, therapeutic boarding school, residential treatment
- Children, adolescents, and adults
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Counseling focusing on issues of depression, anxiety, abuse, trauma, grief, disordered eating, substance use, family conflict, behavioral issues, and personality disorders
- Personal multicultural experience from growing up in Germany
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) through the State of Florida Department of Health (MT 2907)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC 507370) through NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- Certified in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy through EAGALA, the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Personal Trainer
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival. ~Winston Churchill