Services We Provide
‘Just living is not enough,’ said the butterfly, ‘One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.’
-Hans Christian Andersen
PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING/ MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES /PSYCHOTHERAPY
There are situations in life when reaching out for help is in the best interest for you and your life. Going through transitions such as divorce, having children, marriage issues, death, etc. add stress. Therapy, regardless of modality, is always helpful in these moments of life. Ongoing issues such as anxiety, depression and PSTD are treatable with our mental health services and integrative services as well.
Our integrative services are perfect for complementing your therapy sessions. These are for the general public too, not just for therapy clients. Read through the list below and check out calendar for dates and times.
We typically do not provide the following services:
- Emotional support animal letter
- Legal/court cases requiring an expert witness or parenting evaluation
- Sexual perpetrator intervention/treatment
- Batterer intervention/treatment
- Detox from substances or substance abuse treatment when the client is actively under the influence
- High safety risk requiring hospitalization or intensive outpatient treatment (more than 3 times a week)