FREE Transforming Tragedy (Wellness Wednesday)
Wednesday, 15 Jun 2016 6:30 PM
Join us for a free healing evening as we…
~ Begin to process, release, and transform tragedy
~ Relax your mind and body through movement, sound, and stillness
~ Honor life and lives lost
How does one process the tragedy that happened? We can only begin through
• Supporting one another
• Uplifting gratitude for every precious second
• Mindful awareness of the impact we each have on one another and choosing to build one another up
• Finding your voice and taking positive (safe) action when something or someone triggers an uncomfortable feeling
• Appreciation for those brave souls who make sacrifices to help others in crisis
• Doing your part to make peace in the world to the best of your ability with the gifts you have been given
This was intended to be for clients only (those participating in therapy or private sessions)…however in consideration of how so many are affected by the recent tragedy, we have decided to make this event open and free to the community.
RSVP Required…limited number of spots available! Call to reserve your spot! 239-325-9210
**Since this event was intended to be for clients only, we will offer future events exclusively for clients.