Office Health Precautions & Safety Policies
With respect to the coronavirus pandemic, we are diligently following the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control, Health and Human Services, The National Association of Social Workers, The Association for Play Therapy, and our local jurisdiction. In accordance with these guidelines, we have taken reasonable preventative measures within the office to protect our clients and staff, intending to reduce the risk and slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- WE MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- HAND SANITIZER IS AVAILABLE IN THERAPY ROOMS AND WAITING ROOM
- SOAP IS AVAILABLE IN THE RESTROOM AND HANDWASHING IS EXPECTED AFTER BATHROOM USE
- TELEHEALTH AND PHONE SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE
- PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT OR REQUEST TELEHEALTH OR PHONE SESSION IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS OR HAVE KNOWINGLY BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS OR A HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENT
- ONLY CLIENTS, LEGAL GUARDIANS, PARENTS (& MINOR SIBLINGS) OF MINORS, AND CLIENTS ARE PERMITTED IN THE OFFICE AND WAITING ROOM