Intensive Trauma Transformation
BASED ON AVAILABILITY
While we incorporate modalities that speed up the healing process (such as EMDR and sand tray therapy), trauma resolution can still take time. Scheduling a longer block of time allows for more intensive sessions that allow us to delve more deeply into trauma work, further reduce the duration of treatment overall, and help you achieve your goals faster.
Intensive Trauma Transformation is scheduled in 4 hour time blocks and is beneficial for individuals who fit in any of the following categories:
- Individuals who are not full-time residents of southwest Florida and will only be able to do in-office appointments for a limited amount of time
- Recent experience of a traumatic event/(s) resulting in feeling emotionally de-stabilized and in need of short-term immediate intervention
- Individuals who do not want appointments spread out weekly or biweekly in a traditional format and have the capacity to devote time and energy into intensive treatment
- Experience of enough talk therapy, with a desire to experience benefits faster and willingness to delve into a different approach
If this sounds suitable to your needs, feel free to call our office 239-231-3208 to request Intensive Trauma Transformation sessions. An initial session will be scheduled to review your history, presenting concerns, and therapeutic goals to further assess appropriateness of treatment. Please be aware that scheduling is based on availability and there may be a wait list.
Intensive Trauma Transformation is NOT suitable for individuals who are:
- Only able to do telehealth- Due to the nature and intensity of these sessions, some in-office appointments are required
- High suicidal risk and need residential or in-patient treatment
- Actively struggling with an addiction and need detox and/or substance abuse treatment
- Seeking medication; we do not prescribe medication