No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
Our integrative team includes professionally trained and experienced psychotherapists with varying specialties and a minimum of a master’s degree in a mental health related field.
We have partnered up with expert integrative wellness practitioners who share common threads of compassion and focus in providing solid effective evidenced-based treatment.
Click on Names for more information:
- I understand that counseling can sometimes seem scary and anxiety provoking because of the uncertainties. My goal and the goal of Monarch Wellness is to give you and your family a safe and comfortable environment while offering the best counseling services possible. Joseph Campbell once said, “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself […]View Profile
- Margo has been a psychotherapist since 1997. She provides a warm, friendly and supportive therapeutic setting to maximize personal growth. She is a licensed clinical social worker in the state of Florida. She had her own private practice for 8 years in New Jersey until moving to Naples in 2014. Margo works with clients from […]View Profile
- Cicily Santora is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who believes that feeling safe, connected and content is the primary goal of any therapeutic alliance. With more than fifteen years of caring for those who are coping with trauma, substance abuse, grief and loss, family distress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health maladies, you and Cicily […]View Profile
- Rodrigo handles the front desk throughout the week and some weekends, including checking clients in and out, phone calls, and scheduling. His positivity and energy are loved and appreciated by all. In addition to excellent customer service and sharing smiles throughout the office, Rodrigo also helps keep our space organized and tidy. “I was born and raised in La Paz, […]View Profile
- Jean brings a calming and grounding energy to our office. Her soothing voice assures you that she will make sure you will be well cared for. Jean runs the South/East Naples front desk and various afternoons at our Main Central Naples location. She assists with checking clients in and out, scheduling, and coordinating services with our wellness practitioners. […]View Profile
- Celia runs the front desk on the weekends and various evenings. Her enthusiasm, organization, and excellent customer service skills help our office run smoothly. She assists with checking clients in and out, scheduling, and coordinating services with our wellness practitioners. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have and ensure that your […]View Profile