Peaceful Mind-Yoga for a Healthy Lifestyle
Join Michelle Falco as you dig deep into yourself with this special Peaceful Mind class incorporating yoga and lifestyle (nutrition, sleep, etc). Starting with a gentle yoga practice to release you into relaxation, Michelle will then take you deeper into your inner self, by teaching you methods of practicing self talk. These methods you can practice at home to enhance your confidence, and with dedication, can help slowly peel away the layers of anxiety or depression.
Get started on your way to recovery…
No pre-registration required.
Peaceful Mind Thursdays…
• Relax, Release, and Reset with mental and emotional balance.
• Unwind and energize through simple use of breath, sound, humor, and relaxation exercises.
With rotating teachers:
• Sound Bath with William Ward every 1st Thursday of the month.
• Integrative Relaxation with Peggy Sealfon every 2nd Thursday of the month.
• Transformational Breath® with Carrie Sopko every 3rd Thursday of the month.
• Yoga for a Healthy Lifestyle with Michelle Falco every 4th Thursday of the month
• Special events on the 5th Thursdays!
Open to Adults and Teens. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring yoga mat and blanket for comfort.
$20/drop-in * $60/4 sessions *$15/drop-in or $55/4 sessions for current clients
(Special pricing for 5th Thursdays $25 or $20/clients)
*FOR MORE INFO: (239) 325-9210