Peaceful Mind-Yoga for Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma with Michelle
Join Michelle Falco as you dig deep into yourself with this special Peaceful Mind class catering to those suffering anxiety and depression. Starting with a gentle yoga practice to release you into relaxation, Michelle will then take you deeper into your inner self, by teaching you methods of practicing self talk. These methods you can practice at home to enhance your confidence, and with dedication, can help slowly peel away the layers of anxiety or depression.
Get started on your way to recovery…
No pre-registration required.
Peaceful Mind Thursdays…
• Relax, Release, and Reset with mental and emotional balance.
• Unwind and energize through simple use of breath, sound, humor, and relaxation exercises.
With rotating teachers:
• Relaxation with Peggy Sealfon every 1st Thursday of the month.
• Sound Therapy with William Ward every 2nd Thursday of the month.
• Transformational Breath® with Carrie Sopko every 3rd Thursday of the month.
• Yoga for Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma every 4th Thursday of the month
• Look for Special Events on the 5th Thurdays!
• Open to Adults and Teens. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring yoga mat and blanket for comfort.
$20 * $70/4 sessions *$15 for current clients participating in therapy or private individualized services
*FOR MORE INFO: (239) 325-9210