Cicily Santora, LCSW
Cicily Santora is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who believes that feeling safe, connected and content is the primary goal of any therapeutic alliance. With more than fifteen years of caring for those who are coping with trauma, substance abuse, grief and loss, family distress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health maladies, you and Cicily will develop a personalized treatment plan. You will learn ways of coping to alleviate emotional distress and gain and improve feelings of self-worth and confidence.
Cicily is also versed in 12-Step modalities and understands the unique challenges that accompany recovery. Consultation with your medical providers will be provided, as applicable, to promote better outcomes. Children, adolescents, and adults are seen with developmental needs in mind. Appointments are available in the evenings and Saturday.
Cicily is currently available for counseling at a reduced rate of $100/hr.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from St. Leo University in 1994
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from Florida State University in 1999
Evidence Based Therapeutic Approaches
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Behavioral Therapy
- Evidenced based trauma informed therapeutic practice with adults, adolescents, and children suffering with maladaptive coping skills, anxiety, childhood trauma, depression, and phase of life adjustment
- Strength-based family systems treatment using Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy with those suffering from anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychosis, and suicidal thoughts
- Hospice Social Worker
- Rape Crisis/Sexual Assault Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, (LCSW), through the State of Florida Department of Health (SW#8528)
- Qualified Supervisor for interns pursuing licensure through the State of Florida Department of Health
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.