Cicily Santora, LCSW
Cicily Santora is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who believes that feeling safe, connected and content is the primary goal of any therapeutic alliance. With more than fifteen years of caring for those who are coping with trauma, family distress, anxiety, depression, adjustment to life transitions including adolescent milestones, women’s issues, and other mental health maladies, you and Cicily will develop a personalized treatment plan. You will learn ways of coping to alleviate emotional distress and gain and improve feelings of self-worth and confidence.
Children, adolescents, and adults are seen with developmental needs in mind. Appointments are available in the afternoons and evenings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from St. Leo University in 1994
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from Florida State University in 1999
Evidence Based Therapeutic Approaches
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Other therapeutic modalities as appropriate
- Evidenced based trauma informed therapeutic practice with adults, adolescents, and children suffering with maladaptive coping skills, anxiety, childhood trauma, depression, and phase of life adjustment
- Strength-based family systems treatment using Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Behavioral Therapy with those suffering from anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychosis, and suicidal thoughts
- Hospice Social Worker
- Rape Crisis/Sexual Assault Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, (LCSW), through the State of Florida Department of Health (SW#8528)
- Qualified Supervisor for interns pursuing licensure through the State of Florida Department of Health
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.